Thoughts on fashion, beauty and tips on becoming a Domestic Goddess on the way

http://theoliviajane.blogspot.co.uk/

Sunday 23 March 2014

'Come wind, rain or shine'

I think we all agree when I say the weather at the moment plays havoc with our wardrobe choices. Beautiful sunshine but sudden gust of winds making me feel that sharp chill.

But there are far too many great colours and clothes out there to be covering up with our winter coats and boots. I want to let my skin breathe without the freeze!
Here are a few of the items I wore at the weekend and a few tips for you to dress well despite the weather!

'The Trench'
Has and will always be a wardrobe staple item. I will never get sick of the great classic looks the trench provides.  Stripey tshirt, jeans or a bright shift. It will never fail us.

                      

Perfect for this time of year when our skin is screaming for us to blow away the cobwebs and craves the vitamin D we haven't had in too long.

'The Trainers'
Great way to keep your feet warm and comfy but introduce some great spring/summer colours that are out there at the moment.

               

'The Scarf'
This is my most recent scarf purchase, from Fred Perry. I bought this to pretty up my plain t shirt and jeans outfit and keep the breeze from my neck. 'Must wear a scarf to keep warm' so my Nan will tell me.

                         

'From where I stand'

            


Look out next weekend for another post on my recent outfits!


 


With love 

Olivia Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment