Thoughts on fashion, beauty and tips on becoming a Domestic Goddess on the way

http://theoliviajane.blogspot.co.uk/

Sunday 30 March 2014

'The Three Commandments to Skincare'

I have never been one of those lucky people who were born with fantastic skin. I have one late night and it looks like I haven't slept for years. If I eat junk food I come up in spots. Fall asleep with my make up on? Don't even go there.

One of the most important things that has been passed on from my Mother, her Mother and her Mother. Is the three rules to taking care of your skin. Cleanse. Tone. Moisturise. Twice a day. Every day. No ifs or buts. And.. exfoliate twice a week. (Keeps the wrinkles at bay).
This has been drummed into me from an early age. And now I have finally found the products that suit me so far, so good (touch wood).

Cleanser

            

 Great cleanser really removes all grime and dirt. Leaves pores feeling fresh.

Toner

             

Running out, panic has started.

Moisturiser

             

Love this moisturiser. Heavier than a lotion. But not too greasy.

With love 

Olivia Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment