Thoughts on fashion, beauty and tips on becoming a Domestic Goddess on the way

http://theoliviajane.blogspot.co.uk/

Sunday 9 March 2014

Welcome

Hello fellow bloggers.

This is my new baby, a place where I can throw my latest ideas and thoughts about things that make me feel good. Things that make me so excited I cannot sleep (usually my next shopping trip to Covent Garden after payday or Whistles next sale). 

                               Fashion, Cosmetics and Goddess tips. 

Olivia Jane will give you advice on skin care and cosmetics. Hopefully save you some pennies towards your next wardrobe buy. 'Come on girls those shoes aren't going to buy themselves!'

Olivia Jane will be posting sneaky little tricks of the trade to allow you to bring out your inner Domestic Goddess. Those fatal drink spillages on the new handbag will not seem so bad.

With love 
Olivia Jane x






No comments:

Post a Comment